Login with:

Facebook

Twitter

Tumblr

Google

Yahoo

Aol.

Mibba

Your info will not be visible on the site. After logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name.

Departure

After I finish Part 2 of my story and maybe some other stuff, I'm leaving this site to work on other things and get back to doing other hobbies besides writing.
I MAY check messages and forum posts from time to time, but I will not respond to them.
If you guys leave comments on my story ABOUT the story, then I will try to respond as often as possible. But if you leabe a comment asking why I'm leaving, then I will simply ignore you.
Thanks to those willing to read ny not-so-enjoyable post and I hope you guys habe a terrific weekend.

Old Snake Old Snake
3/13/15

@Mulejuice2
Sad to see this because you're one of the nicest and best writers on this site, but you'll be missed so much! Hope to see you around the forums, but enjoy your time off and have some fun with your other hobbies!

xoxo Mischief

mischief_dixon mischief_dixon
3/14/15

@mischief_dixon
Hmm, I don't if I'm exactly one of the nicest writers or one of the best writers, but thank you!! :) :)

Old Snake Old Snake
3/14/15

After I post the last two chapters of Part 2 for my Govna story, I will leave this site to work on other stuff and try to get back to some old hobbies that I have not gotten to in months. I will; however, post comments on my story from time to time and leave some previews for what you guys can expect in Part 3. But anyways, thank you guys for the support on my fanfic and I will see you guys in the upcoming months. BYE-BYE!!

Old Snake Old Snake
4/2/15

@Mulejuice2
Sad to see you go! I hope you have fun with your other hobbies and take as much time as you need!

@BackstreetBadass
Thank you!

Old Snake Old Snake
4/7/15

Yes please leave

Anonymous Anonymous
7/19/17

The following is a heavily edited post:
I want to thank Anonymous for admitting he and I are not the same person. I have evidence to back that up as well, but more importantly, I am no longer an asshole, and have not been one in a very long time. So I'm glad I won't be accused of being such a thing moving forward. My statement still stands on leaving in 2018 or 19, because I want to focus on my career. For a lot of you, I'm sure that's great news. Everyone's got their own opinion, so I'm not gonna judge. I know who I am now, so it doesn't matter to me if people still have a problem with me for who I was in the past. I only cared in this situation, because I was worried about being falsely accused of being an asshole NOW when I'm NOT. So I'm glad that's all sorted out.

Old Snake Old Snake
7/19/17

I AM NOT OLD SNAKE

Anonymous Anonymous
7/20/17